collaboration proposal

J C

May 11, 2015, 9:10:23 AM5/11/15
to leeds-ha...@googlegroups.com
The people who ran the Craft Insutrialism even we took part in a few months ago has asked us to join them again in another collaboration called pants out of place, this time for an event down in London.

The briefs are attached and the projects are interesting. I would like to take part in them myself but I cannot lead the projects at our end due to too many commitments. If anyone else is interested then please say below.

I have been asked to give an answer by the end of this week, sorry for the short notice, its my fault trying to juggle too many things.

Let me know here/ in person/ on IRC if you are interested and waht you are interested in doing as part of it. Though I wont be in the hackspace this Tuesday.

Joe

Collaboration_Brief_General information.pdf
Collaboration_Brief_Kirlian photography (1).pdf
Collaboration_Brief_Plant Orchestra.pdf

Mowcius

May 11, 2015, 9:50:34 AM5/11/15
to leeds-ha...@googlegroups.com
"pants out of place"
"The briefs"

I thought you were being funny before I read the PDF ;)