Halifax Mini Maker Faire 2015: thanks for participating

Jenny Parker

Jun 3, 2015, 7:44:04 AM6/3/15
to aa...@oomlout.com, msray...@gmail.com, walto...@blueyonder.co.uk, kitc...@gmail.com, b...@bobstone.info, s...@wetgenes.com, cla...@sandinyoureye.co.uk, leeds-ha...@googlegroups.com, eye_opener_...@yahoo.co.uk, aaron.j....@googlemail.com, enqu...@lollybotrobotics.co.uk, smallma...@gmail.com, Yvette Brown, in...@manicscience.com, rebecc...@sciencecraft.co.uk, hm...@electrictea.co.uk, tor...@steeg.co.uk

Dear Halifax Mini Maker Faire 2015 Makers and Performers

First of all, let me just say THANK YOU for coming and being a part of the second Halifax Mini Maker Faire!  It was a great weekend and it was wonderful to see so many children and adults engaged in such a range of activities. We had just short of 2,300 visitors this weekend and we’ve had some lovely feedback already on our Facebook pages, so thanks for your enthusiasm and support in making it such a successful event.

We’ve captured some great moments of the day through photographs and film, some of which have already been posted to our website http://makerfairehalifax.com/  and Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/makerfairehx. If you took any images yourself, please do share them with us #makerfairehx as we’d love to see them!

Now that it’s all over, we’d like to know about your experience of the day and to see how we could improve upon it for future events. The folks at Maker Media want to know how it all went too so if you could spare the time it would be much appreciated if you could complete this short, anonymous survey by 19 June: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/HalifaxMMF2015MakerSurvey. If there’s anything you’d to tell us and there isn’t space to do so on the survey form then please do email me directly as we appreciate all feedback and it really will help us plan for next time.

Thank you so much again for being a part of Halifax Mini Maker Faire 2015. We haven’t made any definite plans for next year as yet so watch this space!

Kind regards

Jenny P, Jenny G, Sophie and the rest of the Eureka! team

cid:image001.png@01D08CC9.DBC57390
Winner of GOLD at the VisitEngland Awards for Excellence 2015 – Access for All Category!

Jenny Parker
Play & Learning Manager

Eureka! The National Children’s Museum. Discovery Road, Halifax HX1 2NE UK
Tel: 01422 330069
•  Direct line: 01422 398479

E! website • Facebook  • Twitter • Experts blog • Play for Today • YouTube

Eureka! is an educational charity number: 292758

This email and any attachments is confidential and intended solely for the person to whom it is addressed. Unauthorised distribution or disclosure of information contained in this email is strictly prohibited. All emails are checked by anti-virus software before they are distributed, however Eureka! does not accept responsibility for any loss or damage which may occur from the use of this email. Emails do not constitute a legally binding contract. Contracts can only be concluded via letter or fax with an authorised signature.

Registered office: Discovery Road, Halifax, West Yorkshire HX1 2NE, UK.
Company Limited by Guarantee. Registered in England no: 1948578

Scanned by MailDefender - managed email security from TSG - http://maildefender.tsg.com