Membership and costs?

benn...@yahoo.co.uk

Mar 29, 2015, 5:36:54 PM3/29/15
to leeds-ha...@googlegroups.com
Hello
I think I'd like to join. Does it cost much?
Can I come on Monday for a free taster session?
Where are you?
Regards
Benny

Sent from my iPhone

J C

Mar 29, 2015, 6:17:08 PM3/29/15
to leeds-ha...@googlegroups.com

Hi.

For most people its 25 a month. If you can't afford it email the directors about paying less. We won't say no to you paying more. Tuesday from 1900 is our free open night but I'll be on on Monday playing ksp and teaching lockpicking so drop by if you like but Tuesday is a lot better. Directions on the website.

Joe