burning man

Jeff Z

Jun 11, 2013, 8:30:25 PM6/11/13
to led-...@googlegroups.com
Thought I'd made another thread before we derail on the awesome cuirass. I too am going to burning man and working on some led lanterns combined with stained glass to give shadows in our dome. We are going to be at 2:30/esplanade called Hookahdome, would love to see your stuff and show off mine! Maybe can have a blinkie meetup hehe.

I am from Iowa but also attend Lakes of Fire & Interfuse.

Jeffz

Daniel Garcia

Jun 11, 2013, 8:42:41 PM6/11/13
to led-...@googlegroups.com
Alas, I won’t be going out to burning man this year, though I believe I will be out there in spirit, or at least in library.  If anyone here is going to false profit’s priceless I should have something setup there - assuming that I can survive the next 3 weeks of fab/programming :)

—Dg

Jeff Z

Jun 12, 2013, 12:40:24 AM6/12/13
to led-...@googlegroups.com
Always head to False Prophet's opening party, tuesday? anyhoo will look forward to it!