Welcome to LED Nerds

Robert Atkins

Sep 6, 2012, 1:52:02 AM9/6/12
to led-...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,

After being inspired by Cubatron at Burning Man in 2007 I started experimenting with wearable LED art projects. On the Playa in subsequent years I met a bunch of other people with many more inspiring designs and differing approaches. As technology develops and more people make more LED art I thought it might be useful to have a place to share what we've all learned so we can help each other  avoid making mistakes that have already been made and share our successes. Hence this group.
This conversation is locked