FW: LRMI AlignmentObject and the description of competencies and learning objectives

Joshua Marks

Jul 22, 2013, 6:27:44 PM7/22/13
to learning-regis...@googlegroups.com
Cross posting as this should be of interest to the LR community as well.

Joshua Marks
CTO
Curriki: The Global Education and Learning Community
jma...@curriki.org
www.curriki.org

I welcome you to become a member of the Curriki community, to follow us
on Twitter and to say hello on our blog, Facebook and LinkedIn communities.

http://blogs.cetis.ac.uk/asimong/2013/07/18/open-badges-tin-can-lrmi-can-use
-inloc-as-one-cornerstone/