zIndexOffset for markerCluster

Walter Nordmann aka wambacher

Aug 12, 2017, 4:56:29 AM8/12/17
to Leaflet
in my project several layers of clustered data are shown. Layering should be consistent, i.e. if the user moves a layer up, it's markers and marker groups should always move above other layers markers and marker groups.

When building regular L.marker layers, I can pass a marker a zIndexOffset to control what z-index layers are layered at. This works nicely and also works for L.marker's that were not included in a marker group.

but this does not work for markerClusters.

Is there a way to set a zIndexOffset for cluster groups?