How to improve rendering of huge number of markers?

Faisal Chaudhary

Nov 28, 2017, 1:37:23 AM11/28/17
to Leaflet
I am using esri-leaflet map for rendering live data for huge number of markers on web page. The data comes from a web socket after every some seconds and markers then render on map.
Problem is that sometimes leaflet map plus some other UI elements hang. E.g when during rendering of such markers user clicks on a button, it does not respond immediately and only after two three tries it works. Sometimes Firefox, my browser also complains of some long running script and I have to forcefully stop it.

Can someone please tell which way I can improve performance of rendering of such huge data?
BTW I am using ES6/7 code via webpack.