Leaflet WMS with authentication

Victor Rodriguez

Jan 12, 2017, 7:01:43 PM1/12/17
to Leaflet
I'm trying to hit a WMS server that prompts the user to choose a cert from a local smart card and authenticate with their PIN.  In leaflet, every single tiled request is popping up the browser authentication dialog(s), which is unacceptable.  I tried in OpenLayers and it only prompts once.  I did notice that in OpenLayers, cookies were sent with each WMS request.  I'll check tomorrow again with Leaflet.  However, I thought I'd check here to see if anyone out there has any experience with Leaflet against such a WMS service.

Thanks in advance!  I'll report tomorrow on my findings on the cookies.