How to show popup on click leaflet cluster group

Dinesh Kumar Krishna

Aug 8, 2016, 10:17:58 AM8/8/16
to Leaflet

I have leaflet map with clustergroup and its working fine. I want to open popup on clustergroup click. On end marker (element) onclick popup is worning fine.

I am able to capture clustergroup click event also but not able to open popup .

    //To create cluster
          this.markers =  L.markerClusterGroup();

          //On cluster click get all children
          this.markers.on('clusterclick', function (a) {
             this.getClusterData(a.layer.getAllChildMarkers());
            //All children is available of cluster when clicked
        },this);

But not able to open popup. Please help me out.