markerClusterGroup Remove

Ooju, Oluwafemi Emmanuel

Nov 26, 2015, 4:12:47 AM11/26/15
to Leaflet
Dear All,

I will be grateful if I can get an urgent help on what is bothering me on markerclustergroup. I have different layers with different instances of markerclustergroup. please is there a way to silent the instance of different clustergroup when clicking different buttons. Thanks

Find attached the image like of what am talking about.

grantee.JPG

ghybs

Nov 26, 2015, 4:31:24 AM11/26/15
to Leaflet
Hi,

It would probably be worth explaining in more details what you try to achieve, so that you could receive appropriate help.

If you mean you want to "hide" some Marker Cluster Groups, simply remove them from the map.

Ooju, Oluwafemi Emmanuel

Nov 26, 2015, 9:32:15 AM11/26/15
to leafl...@googlegroups.com
@ghybs

Thanks so much, I was able to achieve the task just by reading your comment. It motivated me.

Thanks

--

---

Oluwafemi Emmanuel Ooju,