"Animated" ImageOverlay

David

Aug 9, 2013, 9:49:41 AM8/9/13
to leafl...@googlegroups.com
I am looking at using leaflet for a project that would involve looping through a couple hundred images (png) in an ImageOverlay.  A frame rate of 4 per second would be ideal.  Is this something that Leaflet can properly handle?  Are there any examples doing this?  Thanks for any input.

Owen Densmore

Aug 9, 2013, 11:48:17 AM8/9/13
to leafl...@googlegroups.com
+1 .. I'm also interested in animated maps

   -- Owen

--

---

Nirvanaki

Jul 4, 2014, 10:08:19 AM7/4/14
to leafl...@googlegroups.com, dbain...@gmail.com

Am Freitag, 9. August 2013 15:49:41 UTC+2 schrieb David:
I am looking at using leaflet for a project that would involve looping through a couple hundred images (png) in an ImageOverlay.  A frame rate of 4 per second would be ideal.  Is this something that Leaflet can properly handle?  Are there any examples doing this?  Thanks for any input.

any news on that?
interested in animated png's aswell

devque...@gmail.com

Mar 21, 2017, 2:26:27 PM3/21/17