Leaflet print plugin

Rowan Winsemius

Jul 3, 2014, 6:58:11 PM7/3/14
to leafl...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

Just wanted to let the group know that I've created a new print plugin for leaflet

Basically it adds a button to your map, the resulting print will just print your map div rather than all the other page contents.

I'm a javascript rookie so I'd love any feedback and I've also got a few options I'd like to implement which I'd love a hand with.

So check it out and I hope people find it useful.

Cheers
Rowan

This message is intended for the addressee named and may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete it and notify the sender. Views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, and are not necessarily the views of their organisation.

Valerio De Luca

Feb 20, 2016, 4:43:23 AM2/20/16
to Leaflet
hi roman,
at first view it's ok, when I zoom th print plugin seems not works
tks
bye
valerio

Clara Ivanescu

Dec 14, 2016, 9:00:35 AM12/14/16
to Leaflet
Dear Rowan,

Thanks so much for your work on this.
How can we configure this tool? Set the page size, the view center? My print is always the left side of the screen.

hope you can answer.

Best,
Clara