Pixel level access to image

devque...@gmail.com

Mar 8, 2017, 2:36:03 PM3/8/17
to Leaflet
Is there anyway to modify pixels after the image is displayed  in the browser ?.  For instance when mouse click, I want to turn the clicked point to Green color.

map2.on('click',function(e){

var lat=coord[0].split('(');
var long=coord[1].split(')');

// somehow turn the point( lat, long) to green color  ?

}

Thanks !

Arnie Shore

Mar 8, 2017, 2:38:55 PM3/8/17
to leafl...@googlegroups.com
No, but you might display an icon of any size at the click point.

--

---

devque...@gmail.com