one button for control multiple lot of custom markers

Aurelien Guerra

Mar 21, 2018, 4:45:11 AM3/21/18
to Leaflet
Hello all,

I'm french, sorry for my bad english.

I wish link multiple custom markers to only button of group menu. it's to have several color markers in a single click.

Thank's

Christoph Boget

May 1, 2018, 10:59:31 AM5/1/18
to Leaflet
If I understand your question, I believe that you can do this by adding the markers to a L.layerGroup and then adding that layer group to a layers control (L.Control.Layers).  You can see an example of that here:

Just hover over the stack on the top right of that map then unselect "Cities".

I hope I am understanding your question correctly and I hope this helps.

thnx,
Christoph