Map Zoom Issue, Overly Sensitive

dalyw...@gmail.com

Nov 17, 2015, 2:24:18 PM11/17/15
to Leaflet
Hi,

Does anyone know how I can better control the zooming of my map when someone is using a trackpad or scroll wheel?  It seems overly sensitive and will zoom in or zoom out too much, I almost want to have it just register +1 zoom regardless of how large or small a scroll the user registers or just have the overall sensitivity turned down a little.  Has anyone encountered and tackled this issue before?  I think the event is just firing too many times with the trackpad.

Thanks!
Rob

Елена Лиходзиевская

Nov 20, 2015, 8:37:21 AM11/20/15