Map no longer displaying

mmil...@uwo.ca

Nov 17, 2015, 1:58:58 PM11/17/15
to Leaflet
Hi,
I recently noticed my leaflet map had stopped displaying on any device or browser.
I have not touched it in quite a while, when I last looked at it in August it was displaying properly. And then I was just looking at it in a browser, the code was not open.
I was wondering if there was an update of something that would have anything to do with it?
I am primarily a paper map cartographer, so programming skills are cobbled together.
I have no idea what has gone wrong.
When I was looking online for other people's examples this morning I noticed that their maps are not displaying either.
Help me get my map back?

Thanks in advance

Meg

Eric Carr

Nov 17, 2015, 2:29:13 PM11/17/15
to leafl...@googlegroups.com
possibly a missing quote ( " ) on line 131 of your 'life' file?

Currently:
...Library on the Reference desk.).addTo(map);

...Library on the Reference desk.").addTo(map);
--

---