Gaming Map (very confused)

Frank Glover

Jan 11, 2018, 3:21:43 PM1/11/18
to Leaflet
Ok, so I am working on a map for a gaming site. At first i started with a single image map, using the Non-geographical maps tutorial. Everything is working, including plotting markers. However, the zoom leave a lot to be desired as it gets bury. So, decided to change over to a tiled system. Same image, cut into tile.. i was able to get it to display using the following.

    var map = L.map('map', {
        maxZoom
: 6,
        minZoom
: 0,

}).setView([0, 0], 0);

var southWest = map.unproject([0, 0], map.getMaxZoom());

var northEast = map.unproject([15360, 15360], map.getMaxZoom());
    map
.setMaxBounds(new L.LatLngBounds(southWest, northEast));

.tileLayer('./map2/{z}/{x}/{y}.png?', {
        tms
: true,
        noWrap
: true

}).addTo(map);

Will display and zoom nicely, but markers are no where near accurate. the 0,0 location is off the map completely. I have read several posts on this subject and just cannot seem to get any suggestions to work. AS with the other posts, I need the starting position for all coordinates to be 0,0 in the bottom left corner.. i need 15360,15360 to be the upper right corner. Because my marker coordinates are in the form {6012, 12030} can anyone help me get this accomplished? I have tried creating a custom CRS and using the transformation function 1,0,1,0 but no luck.. maybe i did it wrong.

Thanks.