Leaflet MarkerCluster - how to check if cluster is going to be spiderfied (i.e. has maxZoom level)?

Jiri Novotny

Apr 10, 2018, 9:53:15 AM4/10/18
to Leaflet
Hello,

I want to implement my own form of spiderfying (HTML popup) so I need to know if cluster is going to be spiderfied (i.e. has a maxZoom level). There is a spiderfied event, but it is fired after a cluster is spiderfied, which is useless for me.

There is a similar question on GIS, but answers don't work for me: How to determine if a cluster is at its maxZoom level?

I was examining the event objects after the cluster click, but I haven't found any difference between normal and "ready-to-be-spiderfied" cluster objects.

This questions is also on StackOverflow: https://stackoverflow.com/questions/49669565/leaflet-markercluster-how-to-check-if-cluster-is-going-to-be-spiderfied-i-e

Feel free to answer there :)

Thank you in advance for help!