Geolocation not working on iPhone

al...@nufrontiers.com

Feb 28, 2014, 4:55:01 PM2/28/14
to leafl...@googlegroups.com
Hello All,

I'm looking at the examples and the Geolocation Tutorial isn't working from the Leafletjs.com site on my iPhone 4s.   The map doesn't show up.   It also doesn't work on IE8 but does on Chrome on my desktop.   Anyone else have that problem?

What I'm looking to develop is an application that gets my current location and shows me property listings for sale around where I am.   I'm guessing it would be a 'show me listings within a certain LL distance from where I am' type of thing.  Does anyone know of any examples/code out there to get me started in the right direction?

Thanks in Advance!

Alan

aston...@gmail.com

Mar 1, 2014, 10:04:38 AM3/1/14
to leafl...@googlegroups.com
Hey Alan. Sorry to say, but I may be having a similar problem. I have a number of pages where Geolocation works great on Windows PCs and Android phones, but not on Apple iPhones of IPads. Don't know why yet...

Carlos Enrique Romero Flores

Jan 2, 2017, 10:41:06 AM1/2/17
to Leaflet
Me sucede lo mismo. La localizacion no funciona bien en Iphone a pesar de tener SSL, a pesar de instalar Chrome en el Iphone igual la funcionalidad es rechazada por el dispositivo.

Al momento no encuentro solución alguna.

Craig Whitmore

Jul 2, 2017, 9:25:14 PM7/2/17
to Leaflet