markers not displayed on the map

lrgl...@gmail.com

Nov 10, 2015, 8:51:40 AM11/10/15
to Leaflet
hello, first of all please excuse my english ! i need some help as when i'm trying to put some markers, or circles, on the map, they don't appear, except if i give some coordinates that are outside the map... i don't understant why, but i'm sure i'm missing something here, as i'm a beginner... and, other question, will i be able, one way or another, to give these markers or circles some hyperlinks ? i hope i'm understandable, thanks by advance if you can help me.

ghybs

Nov 12, 2015, 7:50:17 AM11/12/15
to Leaflet
Hi,

Do not give up, even if you have to learn the hard way! :-)

For help on starting with JavaScript and debugging your code, maybe you could try https://stackoverflow.com/questions/tagged/leaflet
That site is more convenient for many requests and posting code.
Also, consider reproducing your issues online (e.g. on http://jsfiddle.net/ve2huzxw/18/), so that people can directly see your problem and modify your code.

For your other question, yes it is very do-able displaying some hyperlinks in markers / features popups, or directly binding a redirection action on marker click.

Good luck!