Open Street Map with Leaflet for android OFFLINE

瀏覽次數:365 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Filip Duda

未讀,
2015年11月17日 中午12:51:182015/11/17
收件者:Leaflet
Hello,

I´m a student and I´m searching for a solution. I started with my Master Thesis and i wish to programm some complicated things with GNSS in an app. The app shall have a background (OSM) of the campus, which i wish to realize with Leaflet. I´m searching since two days and have no idea. I was trying many things, but nothing works.

Have somebady an idea, how i can use a map offline in an android app?

Thank You for helping

ghybs

未讀,
2015年11月18日 凌晨2:27:342015/11/18
收件者:Leaflet
Hi,

You should have several possibilities, from scraping tiles yourself to using a plugin specifically made for mobile apps.
http://leafletjs.com/plugins.html#tile-load

Hope this helps.
回覆所有人
回覆作者