Leaflet IE9 browser crash with WMS-Layers

Eike Lüders

Aug 24, 2015, 2:23:05 AM8/24/15
to Leaflet

Hi leaflet community,

we are using a leaflet map with many WMS Tile-Layers (about 5 to 40). We discovered that IE9 crashes sometimes if we add too many layers to the map. The result is a not responding browser. So we have to close and reopen it.
We tracked the issue down to the WMS Layers, since the browser does not crash when we don't add these layers. The rest of the application logic stays the same.
We tried some different WMS Layer-configurations like tilesize oder transparency with no luck.

Does anyone else encountered this or a similar problem or is this a know issue?

Thanks for your help.

Kind regards
Eike