Try out eeGeo’s brand new JavaScript API, give us your feedback and win a free license of our SDK

Bilal Ahmed Khan

Aug 10, 2016, 2:48:57 AM8/10/16
to Leaflet

Hello everyone, I work for eeGeo, a company that provides a 3D mapping platform for developers.

Our cloud based, SaaS platform has its origins in the gaming industry. We use gaming know-how married to mobile technology and big data to create geo-spatially accurate renditions of cities, countries and continents for multiple platforms.

eeGeo’s SDK makes it simple to create and maintain an engaging virtual representation of any property (outdoor as well as indoor).

Big news is that we have recently launched our JavaScript API which promises to greatly reduce the friction to developing on our maps; you can hack something up rapidly, rather than installing xcode, signing up for a developer account , provisioning your device etc. Plus you don’t need to download any app to experience our maps.

In addition to that, our API is compatible with the popular Leaflet.js library, used by many mapping platforms. If you’re already using Leaflet, it’s easy to change your 2D map for a more immersive, engaging experience. It’s all out there courtesy a few lines of HTML.

More details here: http://www.eegeo.com/2016/07/eegeo-maps-browser-javascript-api-now-beta/

It would be brilliant if you could become a part of the team that will test run our JavaScript API, eegeo.js and get back to us with your feedback. We are offering a free license of our eeGeo SDK worth $1200 for everyone who participates.

Do note that this is a beta release, so we’d love to hear your feedback. We’re already planning performance improvements, increased map coverage, and new features, but we want to hear from you. Feature requests, bugs, and other comments can be added to the github issues list.

During the beta period, eegeo.js is free to use. You only need an eeGeo API key. You can sign up here: https://goo.gl/forms/l2Wh2M9wkqw9kqXq1 or email me directly at bilal...@eegeo.com for queries. Have a great day!