Re: [Leaflet] Digest for leaflet-js@googlegroups.com - 1 update in 1 topic

Malcolm Meyer

Mar 27, 2017, 10:28:47 AM3/27/17
to Digest recipients
Yes, I am running multiple maps on sspace. There seems to be a sspace bug where pages do not load the header scripts. Try removing and adding leaflet js again from header, or add them globally to the site.

On Fri, Mar 24, 2017 at 10:42 PM -0400, "leafl...@googlegroups.com" <leafl...@googlegroups.com<mailto:leafl...@googlegroups.com>> wrote:

leafl...@googlegroups.com<https://groups.google.com/forum/?utm_source=digest&utm_medium=email#!forum/leaflet-js/topics> Google Groups<https://groups.google.com/forum/?utm_source=digest&utm_medium=email/#!overview> [http://www.google.com/images/icons/product/groups-32.png] <https://groups.google.com/forum/?utm_source=digest&utm_medium=email/#!overview>
Topic digest
View all topics<https://groups.google.com/forum/?utm_source=digest&utm_medium=email#!forum/leaflet-js/topics>

* Getting leaflet to run on squarespace? - 1 Update

Getting leaflet to run on squarespace? <http://groups.google.com/group/leaflet-js/t/d1451b253cb92fc1?utm_source=digest&utm_medium=email>
Janusz wieczorek <jwi...@gmail.com>: Mar 24 07:36AM -0700

Anyone try using leaflet to create maps on the square space platform? Just
basic code does not seem to populate any sort of map. Wondering if I am
doing something wrong or if its a result of something they got going on.
Seems to be nothing on the interwebs about this yet.

<title>A Leaflet map!</title>
<link rel="stylesheet" href="http://cdn.leafletjs.com/leaflet-0.7.3/leaflet.css"/>
<script src="http://cdn.leafletjs.com/leaflet-0.7.3/leaflet.js"></script>
#map{ width: 900px; height: 500px; }

<script>

// initialize the map
var map = L.map('map').setView([42.35, -71.08], 13);

// load a tile layer
L.tileLayer('http://tiles.mapc.org/basemap/{z}/{x}/{y}.png',
{
maxZoom: 17,
minZoom: 9
}).addTo(map);

Back to top
You received this digest because you're subscribed to updates for this group. You can change your settings on the group membership page<https://groups.google.com/forum/?utm_source=digest&utm_medium=email#!forum/leaflet-js/join>.