JCCC - PHP Software Application Developer

Michael Beasterfeld

Jan 14, 2013, 12:18:38 PM1/14/13
to lawrence-...@googlegroups.com

Eric J. Gruber

Jan 14, 2013, 2:17:04 PM1/14/13
to lawrence-...@googlegroups.com
I've toyed with the idea of creating our own job board page for things like these. How does that sound? I'll probably set up a special email address to send them to for posting.

On Monday, January 14, 2013, Michael Beasterfeld wrote:
https://jobs.jccc.edu/applicants/jsp/shared/frameset/Frameset.jsp?time=1358183814953

--
Eric J. Gruber

Franklin M. Siler

Jan 14, 2013, 3:17:20 PM1/14/13

On Jan 14, 2013, at 11:17 , Eric J. Gruber wrote:

> I've toyed with the idea of creating our own job board page for things like these. How does that sound? I'll probably set up a special email address to send them to for posting.

it's a good idea- maybe just a LinkedIn group or something would do? Not that I like LinkedIn; I just worry about the maintenance issues.

Franklin M. Siler
Attorney at Law ||| franksiler.com

Eric J. Gruber

Jan 14, 2013, 4:51:29 PM1/14/13