short-term PHP gig at KU

Aaron Sumner

Sep 25, 2012, 1:05:18 PM9/25/12
to lawrence-...@googlegroups.com
Hello coders of Lawrence--I spoke today with a couple of researchers at KU who are looking for help finishing up a web application for people with severe cognitive disabilities. It's got a basic PHP/MySQL backend that talks to a Flash front-end. The guy working on it now told me that if someone knew PHP he could show them the Flash they'd need to know in an hour or two. He's using an app called SwishMax, which he called "Dreamweaver for Flash."

I'm not sure what their budget is; I just know they need to get things wrapped up by spring 2013. If it sounds interesting let me know and I can put you in touch with them.

Aaron

Jacob Sewell

Sep 25, 2012, 2:44:25 PM9/25/12

On Tue, Sep 25, 2012 at 12:05 PM, Aaron Sumner <asu...@mac.com> wrote:
> Hello coders of Lawrence--I spoke today with a couple of researchers at KU who are looking for help finishing up a web application for people with severe cognitive disabilities. It's got a basic PHP/MySQL backend that talks to a Flash front-end. The guy working on it now told me that if someone knew PHP he could show them the Flash they'd need to know in an hour or two. He's using an app called SwishMax, which he called "Dreamweaver for Flash."
>
> I'm not sure what their budget is; I just know they need to get things wrapped up by spring 2013. If it sounds interesting let me know and I can put you in touch with them.

That does sound interesting! I'd love to be put in touch with this team.

--
Jacob Sewell
jase...@gmail.com