transmission llines

Eddie Hernandez

Oct 21, 2016, 9:36:47 AM10/21/16
to LAStools - efficient tools for LiDAR processing
hi guys , we have a large project for LiDAR survey so we are looking for the right software to classify power lines  and to separate the elements on the point clouds, i really need to know the right tool to do this and also from your experience i need to have an approximate performance per km in one day of work classifying a point cloud.

carlisle haworth

Oct 21, 2016, 8:50:54 PM10/21/16
to LAStools - efficient tools for LiDAR processing
Eddie,
TopoDOT is considered a good tool for feature extraction from lidar.