What does "Verbose" mean?

Dave Stoll

Dec 3, 2017, 5:06:05 PM12/3/17
to LAStools - efficient tools for LiDAR processing
There's a little box to check for "Verbose" on several of the LasTools. What does it mean, and when should I check it?

Dave

Martin Isenburg

Dec 3, 2017, 5:36:15 PM12/3/17
to LAStools - efficient command line tools for LIDAR processing
Hello Dave,

The option '-verbose' or '-v' has no effect on the operation of LAStools but makes the tools report more information about progress and internal result statistics to the black control console.

Regards from Fiji,

Martin @rapidlasso