Lasoverlap

Luka Šolar

Aug 18, 2017, 4:48:06 PM8/18/17
to LAStools - efficient tools for LiDAR processing
Hi Martin

is it possible to get with lasoverlap all possible height differences between two linesin 100+lines in project, not just one picture....for an example that program goes thru combination of all strips and if there is overlap between two lines, program create file with names of both lines.

i have 350 lines and to create all overlaps in pairs will take time.

regards

Luka

Martin Isenburg

Sep 2, 2017, 10:34:02 PM9/2/17
to LAStools - efficient command line tools for LIDAR processing
Hello Luka,

this has not been implemented for lasoverlap but a somewhat related project that I was involved in does try out all the possible combinations if I am not mistaken. It's not super efficient for large number of flight strips (yet) but you should give it a try:

Regards,

Martin