lasmerge can not be found

yoshiyuki yamamoto

Apr 19, 2015, 8:44:59 PM4/19/15
to last...@googlegroups.com
Hello, liblas users.

liblas-1.8.0 was installed on Ubuntu14.10 using cmake.
But lasmerge can not be found.
Other command line tools such as las2las are installed.

Is lasmege provided in liblas-1.8.0?

I'd like to use lasmerge for merging many lasfiles.

Let me know how to use lasmerge on Ubuntu 14.10.

愛知工業大学工学部土木工学科
山本義幸
〒470-0392 愛知県豊田市八草町八千草1247
TEL:(0565)48-8121(代表)、FAX:(0565)48-3749(代表)
HP: http://www.ait.ac.jp/index.html
Mail: y_yam...@aitech.ac.jp
Department of Civil Engineering,
Faculty of Engineering,
Aichi Institute of Technology.
Yoshiyuki Yamamoto
1247 Yachikusa, Yakusa Cho, Toyota, Aichi 470-0392 JAPAN
TEL:+81-565-48-8121 FAX:+81-565-48-3749
HP: http://www.ait.ac.jp/index.html
Mail: y_yam...@aitech.ac.jp

Martin Isenburg

Apr 19, 2015, 9:23:34 PM4/19/15
to LAStools - efficient command line tools for LIDAR processing

Hello,

This user forum is about http://laslib.org and http://lastools.org and http://laszip.org ...

But we both understand the confusion and are sorry to be causing it ... (-:

Martin

Howard Butler

Apr 20, 2015, 9:24:39 AM4/20/15
to last...@googlegroups.com
Additionally, use lasmerge from LAStools if you need to be merging files. The one in libLAS is quite buggy.

Howard