ForestSAT 2016 in Chile: deadline for abstracts is 16 May 2016

Martin Isenburg

May 15, 2016, 3:22:29 PM5/15/16
to LAStools - efficient command line tools for LIDAR processing
This one goes out to all adventurous Laser&Forests peeps,

ForestSAT 2016 is happening in Santiago de Chile this year from November 14th to 18th. We will be there and - for the very first time in South America - hold a course on LiDAR for forestry with hands-on LAStools exercises. We hope to see many LAStools users there, especially those of you whom we have met only "digitally" in the past ... (-:

The deadline for paper abstract submission is 16 May 2016. The deadline for poster abstract submission is 15 July 2016.

See the website for details: http://forestsat2016.com/

PS: Don't be confused by the "SAT" in "ForestSAT". This is *not* a conference on satellite imagery and forests. This is very much a LiDAR event as well ...

Si usted no visualiza bien este mail, haga click aquí