Transmission Lines LiDAR Data

Leandro Blunk

Oct 9, 2017, 9:31:25 AM10/9/17
to last...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
Im starting my master research where I will identify interference objects on high voltage transmission lines.
Im looking for data to download to practice with, while a dont have the data from my area.
Can sombody help me?

thank you!
--
Leandro Blunk - Engenheiro Florestal
Mestrando em Engenharia Florestal

Martin Isenburg

Oct 14, 2017, 5:57:27 AM10/14/17
to LAStools - efficient command line tools for LIDAR processing
Hello,

not sure whether there is any corridor mapped data as open data but you may find high enough resolution LiDAR data to make out the power lines in data such as the Open Data from Canton Zurich  (up to 10 shots per square meter):

or the Open Data from the Netherlands (AHN2) (up to 16 shots per square meter):

Regards,

Martin @rapidlasso