Zoom feature on Mac

travi...@gmail.com

Oct 5, 2016, 1:02:36 AM10/5/16
to LAStools - efficient tools for LiDAR processing
Hi,

I am using lastools on a mac via the wine interface and it works wonderfully except there seems to be no zoom feature in lasview. Most everything else works in lasview (and other .exe's) but the zoom.  Any thoughts?

Thanks

Martin Isenburg

Oct 23, 2016, 9:42:47 AM10/23/16
to LAStools - efficient command line tools for LIDAR processing
Hello Travis,

as I have never used LAStools on a Mac via Wine this is not really something I can help you with. Usually holding down either <SHIFT> or <CONTROL> or <ALT> puts lasview into a different interaction mode but you may not have all of those keys? Have you tried pressing the "space" bar until "zoom" is the default mode in lasview?

Regards,

Martin @rapidlasso