LAStools in Chile/Brazil this November. Interested in a visit?

Martin Isenburg

May 23, 2016, 8:10:15 AM5/23/16
to LAStools - efficient tools for LiDAR processing
Hello,

rapidlasso will hold a LiDAR course with a focus on forest applications during ForestSAT from 14 - 18 November in Santiago de Chile (see http://forestsat2016.com/). We have been asked to also make a stop in Brazil to hold one or two workshops - likely before the conference. If anybody else is interested to have rapidlasso come for an onsite visit at a university, research institute, government agency, or a company then now would be a good time to start planning a potential visit. This marks the first time that we bring LAStools to South America so that travel distances are much shorter than usually ... (-:

Regards,

Martin @rapidlasso

Madhusudhan Reddy N

Jun 1, 2016, 7:53:19 AM6/1/16
to last...@googlegroups.com
Dear Martin,

Why do not you try to organize such type of conferences in India particularly in Hyderabad.
Here is a large scale geo- engieering companies are running. and particularly NRSC, ISRO organization.
ISRO is already airpolanes, laser sensor and particularly laser data processing sotwares.

Regards,
Madhusudhan Reddy,
Scientist , NRSC, Hyd.

Satej Panditrao

Jun 1, 2016, 8:03:42 AM6/1/16
to last...@googlegroups.com

Yes Martin,
I agree with Madhusudan Reddy.

abin bharath

Jun 1, 2016, 11:11:47 PM6/1/16
to last...@googlegroups.com
I agree with Madhusudan Reddy.

Mauro Assis

Jun 2, 2016, 9:57:06 AM6/2/16
to LAStools - efficient tools for LiDAR processing
Hi, Martin,

I´m Mauro, I work for INPE, a Brazilian research institute. May be you remember me, we are managing to buy a LASTools license to use in our projects.

I´m talking to Professor Estraviz, from São Pulo University, and other people in a way to manage to bring you to be with us in the week before Chile event. My team will host a event probably 9 and 10 November and it would be nice if we could have you among us those days.

I´m writing here because if there´s someone else im Brazil interested in your visit, may be they can see this message.

I´ll contact you about that ASAP.

Regards,

Mauro Assis
INPE

Flavia Renata Ferreira

Jun 20, 2016, 1:30:32 PM6/20/16
to LAStools - efficient tools for LiDAR processing
Hi Mauro,

I want to attend this event in INPE. I study at USP - Transport Engineering Department, where I do my PhD utilizing LiDAR. I work in Rio at Geological Survey of Brazil - CPRM.

Please, contact me!

Regards,

Flavia Renata Ferreira, M.Sc.
Cartographic Engineer