Female room share...

myr...@gmail.com

May 2, 2013, 12:10:24 AM5/2/13
to las-vegas-coda-2013-conv...@googlegroups.com
Hi there! 2 wonderful women from Portland to Vegas would like to open the space for another female. If that is you, let me know. Should be a great conference and it would be fun to share it with others.

meganw...@mail.usf.edu

May 5, 2013, 8:04:05 PM5/5/13
to las-vegas-coda-2013-conv...@googlegroups.com
Hi-
I'm traveling July 8th through July 13th. Does this work with your travel dates and are you still looking for a roommate?
Thanks.
Megan W. - Orlando

Mariella

May 23, 2013, 5:46:08 AM5/23/13
to las-vegas-coda-2013-conv...@googlegroups.com
are you still looking.  I also need a roomate!

Mariella

May 23, 2013, 5:48:53 AM5/23/13
to las-vegas-coda-2013-conv...@googlegroups.com
I am looking for a roomate.. let me know if you haven't found a roomate yet.  I have a room already booked!  I am traveling from Vancouver and will be there from the 8th to Sunday early morning!

Chris H

May 25, 2013, 4:17:28 PM5/25/13
to las-vegas-coda-2013-conv...@googlegroups.com
Megan,

Please post if you have made connection.  If you have not did you see Mariella post?  Chris H with CoDA Events I have a roommate, just checking to see how post are working as this is our first try this way.

Chris H

May 25, 2013, 4:18:58 PM5/25/13
to las-vegas-coda-2013-conv...@googlegroups.com
Hi this is Chris H of the Events Committee, I have a roommate.  Just checking to see if this group is working.  Please post if your spot is filled.  Or update if you are still looking.

Thanks, Chris H

Mariella

May 26, 2013, 8:09:46 PM5/26/13
to las-vegas-coda-2013-conv...@googlegroups.com
are you still looking?   I am a female coming from Canada, Monday to Sunday morning.

Chris H

May 26, 2013, 10:23:21 PM5/26/13
to las-vegas-coda-2013-conv...@googlegroups.com
Mariella,

I don't know if you meant to send this to me.  This is Chris H of CoDA Events.  I am the one who told you Natasha of Phoenix, AZ maybe looking.  Good luck, Chris H

Chris H

Jun 7, 2013, 3:03:12 PM6/7/13
to las-vegas-coda-2013-conv...@googlegroups.com
Myr

from Portland,  Please post if this is filled or if you are still looking.  Thank you Chris H of CoDA Events Committee.  PS I am not looking or in need, but I do know people still looking and still to keep this site up to date.  Thank you look forward to seeing you in Las Vegas, Chris

Chris H

Jun 7, 2013, 3:05:41 PM6/7/13
to las-vegas-coda-2013-conv...@googlegroups.com
Hi Megan,

This is Chris H with the CoDA Events Committee.  I am looking forward to seeing you in Las Vegas.  I would like to know if you are still looking?  I have a roommate but know someone looking.  Please post if you have found a roommate or if you are still looking.  Thank you, Chris H

Chris H

Jun 7, 2013, 3:08:11 PM6/7/13
to las-vegas-coda-2013-conv...@googlegroups.com
Hi Mariella,

This is Chris H with Events Committee.  I have a roommate.  I'm checking our site to see who is still in need.  Please post if you have found a roommate or if you are still in need.

Thank you, Chris H

Mariella

Jun 9, 2013, 11:56:56 PM6/9/13
to las-vegas-coda-2013-conv...@googlegroups.com
Hello Chris,
I found a roommate and we are open to have a third lady sharing with us.  My roommate is a delegate but I am not so I am paying on my own so I am really looking!!

Thanks for your help, it was awesome because that is why I found my roommate. It will be great if you can look around for another roommate !

Marcela.

plays...@gmail.com

Jun 13, 2013, 7:35:01 AM6/13/13
to las-vegas-coda-2013-conv...@googlegroups.com
hi

meganw...@mail.usf.edu

Jun 21, 2013, 8:23:59 PM6/21/13
to las-vegas-coda-2013-conv...@googlegroups.com
Hello, I've been working a little too hard and haven't looked back at this group. I haven't made any connections for a room in vegas. Please email me at meganw...@mail.usf.edu Thanks.

Kristy

Jun 23, 2013, 4:35:13 PM6/23/13
to las-vegas-coda-2013-conv...@googlegroups.com
Hello Marcela and Chris,
I am looking for a roommate and am a delegate. I haven't registered yet still looking at the budget. Please let me know if I will be a good fit. I am a bit confused of delegates vs. observers. Please help if possible.

Thank you, Kristy from Chico

Mariella

Jun 24, 2013, 10:18:05 AM6/24/13
to las-vegas-coda-2013-conv...@googlegroups.com
Hello Kristy
I am an observer and I am sharing a room with a delegate. Please send me your email so we can exchange emails.  I am not sure how to do this.
Marcela.

hann...@gmail.com

Jul 3, 2013, 2:11:58 PM7/3/13
to las-vegas-coda-2013-conv...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
I'm be coming up from Los Angeles on Thursday July 11. I would like to share a room. I your invitation still open? Also, I don't smoke.

Linda
803 271 8181
hann...@gmail.com

Message has been deleted

Chris H

Jul 5, 2013, 1:53:51 AM7/5/13
to las-vegas-coda-2013-conv...@googlegroups.com
Hi Linda,

This is Chris H I am not looking for a roommate.  I am with the CoDA events committee, just checking to see how this is working and how many people still need roommate.  I will keep my ears open.  Did you see the post from Kristy from Chico?  last I knew she was still looking.

You just reply to any post and they get an email to check the post.  It doesn't tell you their email so like you did unless someone post it you don't see it.  Problem with listing everything is this site is NOT locked down so be careful.

Best wishes.  Chris H

Chris H

Jul 5, 2013, 1:56:07 AM7/5/13
to las-vegas-coda-2013-conv...@googlegroups.com

Hi Kristy did you see this post from Linda?

This is Chris H from CoDA events, I am not looking for a roommate.  Just checking the site to see how it is working new this year.  Hope to meet you at CSC Chris H

Message has been deleted

Mariella

Jul 5, 2013, 10:05:34 AM7/5/13
to las-vegas-coda-2013-conv...@googlegroups.com
Hello Linda
I am coming from Vancouver and I already have a roommate (she is a delegate). We talked that we could consider a third roommate.  Do you still need a room?
Let me know.
Marcela from Vancouver.