Topic Female Roommate Non-Smoking Both CSC & Convention

Christine Hamilton

Feb 1, 2013, 7:56:11 PM2/1/13
to las-vegas-coda-2013-conv...@googlegroups.com

Add to this post if you are looking for Female Only CSC & Convention  Non-Smoking

Christine Hamilton

Feb 1, 2013, 8:07:23 PM2/1/13
to las-vegas-coda-2013-conv...@googlegroups.com
I will be attending before and after Convention and Conference.  Please write note if you plan to attend all week and need a female roommate.  Chris H

CoDaChickPhx

Feb 3, 2013, 6:44:40 PM2/3/13
to las-vegas-coda-2013-conv...@googlegroups.com
Driving from Phoenix for both events - willing to carpool

Chris H

Feb 3, 2013, 6:51:49 PM2/3/13
to las-vegas-coda-2013-conv...@googlegroups.com
ok when you know the dates, please post them

marcel...@gmail.com

Feb 21, 2013, 4:33:22 AM2/21/13
to las-vegas-coda-2013-conv...@googlegroups.com
Hello, I am looking for a roomate too. I am a non-smoker too.

Mariella

Feb 21, 2013, 4:37:50 AM2/21/13
to las-vegas-coda-2013-conv...@googlegroups.com
I am planning to go to both the Conference and Convention, so all the week.

lii...@gmail.com

Mar 13, 2013, 11:16:01 PM3/13/13
to las-vegas-coda-2013-conv...@googlegroups.com
My name is Liisa. I am going to the csc and convention too looking for a roommate. No snoring please. :)

Mariella

Mar 15, 2013, 2:47:49 PM3/15/13
to las-vegas-coda-2013-conv...@googlegroups.com

I snore but not too much, people can always sleep around me, I have been told.. but up to you :-)

myr...@gmail.com

May 2, 2013, 12:06:26 AM5/2/13
to las-vegas-coda-2013-conv...@googlegroups.com
Hi Chris,
Are you still needed space? I will be there Th-Sun and still have space available.

Chris H

May 25, 2013, 4:05:55 PM5/25/13
to las-vegas-coda-2013-conv...@googlegroups.com
I Chris H have a roommate.  My post was just to help setup this site.  Sorry for any confusion.  See you there.  Chris H

Chris H

May 25, 2013, 4:07:28 PM5/25/13
to las-vegas-coda-2013-conv...@googlegroups.com
I Chis H have a roommate for all week.  Thanks for any offers.  See you in Las Vegas.  Chris H

Chris H

Jun 7, 2013, 3:16:21 PM6/7/13
to las-vegas-coda-2013-conv...@googlegroups.com
Hi CoDAChickPhx

This is Chris H of Events Committee.  I have a friend in Phx who is asking about a ride.  Please reply if you are still looking to share ride.  Are you planning to drive your car?   I think she is riding home with husband who is not going as early as she would like.  I am still driving also but have a friend that we don't know if going or not yet, will not know until closer to event.  My email is chrish...@gmail.com

See you there and hope to hear back from you on your driving status.

Chris

Chris H

Jun 7, 2013, 3:51:05 PM6/7/13
to las-vegas-coda-2013-conv...@googlegroups.com
Sorry ladies,  I did not mean to mark this post as complete and I haven't found out how to take off.  Chris H CoDA Events committee