Hi, I am female attending Coda for 4 years now, coming from Canada and looking for a female roomate from Monday night to Sunday morning.

Mariella

Apr 13, 2013, 5:04:59 PM4/13/13
to las-vegas-coda-2013-conv...@googlegroups.com

seede...@gmail.com

Apr 24, 2013, 4:36:06 PM4/24/13
to las-vegas-coda-2013-conv...@googlegroups.com
Hi Mariella,
This is Deborah, the CoDA Canada Chair. So good to see you are coming to conference! I am not looking for a roommate, however, I was just checking to see how it works to share the information with my group and saw you are from Canada.

Would you be interested in chatting?

Deborah R.

Mariella

Apr 29, 2013, 8:14:04 PM4/29/13
to las-vegas-coda-2013-conv...@googlegroups.com
Hello Deborah,
Thanks for answering.  Of course I will be interesting in chatting. I answered you by email but not sure how this works so I am answering here too. Also if you know of someone that would want to share a room. I already made a reservation.

CHeers, M.

myr...@gmail.com

May 2, 2013, 12:03:21 AM5/2/13
to las-vegas-coda-2013-conv...@googlegroups.com
I will be there Th.- Sun. do you still need space...

seede...@gmail.com

Jul 2, 2013, 9:33:32 AM7/2/13
to las-vegas-coda-2013-conv...@googlegroups.com
Hi Mariella,
I haven't been on this side, since the last time, so I am just seeing your reply. Still trying to figure out how all this works?

I made a reservation way back, so I am good for space.

Did want to invite you to the Canadian Get-Together in Las Vegas?

My email address is deborah....@gmail.com

Serenity,
Deborah
CoDA Canada Chair