Female looking for a roomate or more. I have a room already booked. I am traveling from Vancouver and will be there from July 8th to Sunday morning.

11 megtekintés
Ugrás az első olvasatlan üzenetre

Mariella

olvasatlan,
2013. máj. 23. 5:50:502013. 05. 23.
– las-vegas-coda-2013-conv...@googlegroups.com

Chris H

olvasatlan,
2013. máj. 25. 16:13:492013. 05. 25.
– las-vegas-coda-2013-conv...@googlegroups.com
Hi Mariella,

Goof job staying on top of reposting.  Im sorry you haven't found a roommate yet.  I have a roommate.  Im with the CoDA Events committee and in is part of our job to plan this event.  This is the first year we are trying this self serve posting for roommates.

It has worked for a few people, but not for others.  Not sure everyone knows where it is or how to use.  I do know one person for AZ Natasha that might be looking.  If you are still in need, would you like me to point her your way?

Chris H
Válasz mindenkinek
Válasz a szerzőnek
Továbbítás