Sale Price Epic Furnishings Houston Mission Style Convertible Futon Lounger, Queen, Natural Review

admin

Jun 25, 2014, 10:49:53 AM6/25/14
to laosjb...@googlegroups.com
Are you looking to buy Epic Furnishings Houston Mission Style Convertible Futon Lounger, Queen, Natural? We have best Epic Furnishings Houston Mission Style Convertible Futon Lounger, Queen, Natural from B00FG1S6HW is best price for you. Now order over $25 eligible FREE shipping.

Epic Furnishings Houston Mission Style Convertible Futon Lounger, Queen, Natural

Epic Furnishings Houston Mission Style Convertible Futon Lounger, Queen, Natural Rating Made in America with its super clean, simple look, the Houston's solid design will provide years of usage. The Houston's unique patented design allows an amazing 13 different positions, including 4 sitting positions, 8 chaise recline positions with the foot rest level, or slanted, to the floor, plus the flat position. The back angle can be set to any of 4 positions and the foot-rest has swing down legs so that it can be used in the foot-up or foot-down position. In addition the foot-rest section folds under out of the way for the sitting position. The Houston also easily converts to a 10” high platform bed by folding the back down flat and raising the foot-rest. The frame is made of only solid woods, because only these woods can completely resist warping or splitting. No plywood or veneer is used; only solid hardwoods pass the test for long-lasting beauty & durability. The Houston is made to last, providing years of uncompromising use. The Houston has been carefully designed & manufactured by means of an eco-friendly process. Our futon frames are the strongest in the world with 6 stress support bars under each seat/back with 2 bolt, 1 dowel construction. Love at First Sit. What creates the comfort of the sit is the combination of mattress selection and frame geometry. The Houston meets the leisure furniture U.S. sitting standards for optimal sitting comfort. The Houston’s sitting angles can be infinitely adjusted to specifically meet your personal preference, combined with the ability to adjust the futon mattress; you can end up with a sitting comfort that is perfect for you. Queen-size sitting dimensions: 36-40 deep x 60 wide x 18 seat height x 36 back height in inches. Sleeping dimensions: 80 long x 60 wide in inches. Assembly Required. Live & email assembly assistance and assembly videos are available. The product ships in 2 boxes. Mattress is vacuum packed; please allow a few days for all fill materials to return to full thickness, and the fabric to smooth out. If you are searching Epic Furnishings Houston Mission Style Convertible Futon Lounger, Queen, Natural. I do accept its an extraordinary searching item at that cost. I aquired this and I will be truly joyful utilizing this kind of item. It was a phenomenal cost. I'm exceptionally upbeat utilizing the item. I would prescribe it. I'd purchase an alternate utilizing this store. I was extremely upbeat about the item and it additionally arrived rapidly. By regional standards the cost was more achieable. I would prescribe this supplement, the cost was correct the item quality was great. I won't gripe however at the cost its ideal. Great item to the cost. Would prescribe to others for procurement.

Can i buy Epic Furnishings Houston Mission Style Convertible Futon Lounger, Queen, Natural with discount?

yes, you can buy Epic Furnishings Houston Mission Style Convertible Futon Lounger, Queen, Natural from {brand} with discount with super saver shipping. Epic Furnishings Houston Mission Style Convertible Futon Lounger, Queen, Natural Review . Buy Cheap Epic Furnishings Houston Mission Style Convertible Futon Lounger, Queen, Natural . Discount Today Epic Furnishings Houston Mission Style Convertible Futon Lounger, Queen, Natural Epic Furnishings Houston Mission Style Convertible Futon Lounger, Queen, Natural Rating