Tonight at 19h00: A Completely Incomplete Introduction to Gödel's Incompleteness Theorem

1 view

Andreas Pauley

May 13, 2013, 3:39:02 AM5/13/13
to lambda-l...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,

Petrus Potgieter will be presenting Gödel's Incompleteness Theorem tonight.
A very interesting topic, I hope to see you all there.

As usual all the info is on our event page:

Please be there from about 18h30 for the chats and settling down, so we can start the presentation at 19h00.

Hope to see you all there!

Kind regards,
Andreas

Andreas Pauley

May 14, 2013, 5:42:28 AM5/14/13
to lambda-l...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I'd like to thank Petrus for presenting an insightful talk!
You can find his slides here:
http://www.meetup.com/lambda-luminaries/files/

Next month Mikkel will be talking to us about Lean Principles in software:

Until next time,
Andreas