Monday, March 9 at 18:30 - Functional and Imperative Approaches in Scala by Bill Venners

Andreas Pauley

Mar 3, 2015, 11:33:49 AM3/3/15
to lambda-luminaries-l., lambda-l...@googlegroups.com
Hi Luminaries,

At our previous meetup we discussed doing a video night for our next meetup.

In the meantime Bill Venners from Artima has offered to talk to us at this Monday's event, so I took the opportunity to schedule his talk instead.
I guess it is easier to re-schedule a video evening than to get time in a busy persons diary :-)

We'll start a little bit earlier this time (18:30) with food and drinks, so that we will be seated and ready for Bill to start at 19:00.

We have some sponsors for this event, so please keep your RSVP updated so that we can have a good idea of how many people we need to cater for:
http://www.meetup.com/lambda-luminaries/events/220644458/

Feel free to bring along some friends, and to forward this to anyone you think may be interested.

Kind regards,
Andreas Pauley
Lambda Luminaries

http://lambda.org.za/