Cheap Price SEI Tennyson Gel Fuel Fireplace with Bookcases, Ivory FREE Shipping

admin

Jun 25, 2014, 10:56:46 AM6/25/14
to laksja...@googlegroups.com
Get discount SEI Tennyson Gel Fuel Fireplace with Bookcases, Ivory sale now today, Best buy SEI Tennyson Gel Fuel Fireplace with Bookcases, Ivory by B00440CR3K low price. Purchase more than $25 get for FREE shipping. Limit time offer!

SEI Tennyson Gel Fuel Fireplace with Bookcases, Ivory

Product By : B00440CR3K
If you are looking for an elegant accessory for your home, this is the piece for you. This beautiful and functional fireplace features an ivory finish that looks great in any room that you place it in. A classic floral design is carved across the top of this fireplace, above the firebox. Three bookcases on either side of the firebox provide space and storage for all of your favorite readings, media and home decor accessories. Requiring no electrician or contractor for installation allows instant remodeling without the usual mess or expense. In addition to your living room or bedroom, try placing this fireplace in your home office. Use this great functional fireplace to make your home a more welcoming environment. 70-1/4-Inch W by 14-Inch D by 42-1/4-Inch H; Six Shelves 12-Inch W by 7-1/2-Inch D by 8-1/2-Inch H; Antique Ivory Finish; Provides Space and Functionality; Perfect for any room; Beautiful media room accent; Mantel supports up to 85-pound; Ideal for up to 42-Inch flat screen TV; None of the mess of a wood burning fireplace; FireGlo Gel Fuel Snaps and Crackles like real wood (fuel not included; Emits no smoke, odor, or ash; Holds up to 3 cans of gel fuel simultaneously for a full bodied 6-8-Inch flame; Each can of FireGlo produces up to 3000 BTU; Supplements heat to save on energy consumption; Includes Firebox, cement log, faux coal cinder, and screen kit. If you are searching SEI Tennyson Gel Fuel Fireplace with Bookcases, Ivory. I do accept its an incredible searching item at that cost. I aquired this and I will be truly upbeat utilizing this sort of item. It was a phenomenal cost. I'm exceptionally joyful utilizing the item. I would prescribe it. I'd purchase an alternate utilizing this store. I was extremely euphoric about the item and it additionally arrived rapidly. Mainly the cost was more achieable. I would suggest this supplement, the cost was correct the item quality was magnificent. I won't gripe however at the cost its ideal. Great item to the cost. Would suggest to others for procurement. This store is an incredible spot to reveal arrangements.

Where to buy SEI Tennyson Gel Fuel Fireplace with Bookcases, Ivory?

Check Deals and reviews for SEI Tennyson Gel Fuel Fireplace with Bookcases, Ivory best price with super saver shipping. Yes, you can Buy SEI Tennyson Gel Fuel Fireplace with Bookcases, Ivory today. Please check price & read review before buy. SEI Tennyson Gel Fuel Fireplace with Bookcases, Ivory Review . Buy Cheap SEI Tennyson Gel Fuel Fireplace with Bookcases, Ivory . Discount Today SEI Tennyson Gel Fuel Fireplace with Bookcases, Ivory SEI Tennyson Gel Fuel Fireplace with Bookcases, Ivory Rating