Sale Price Portable 12V Electric Air Pump for Inflatable Kite & Boat, Max 11.6PSI, Digital Control Double Stage: High Volume Fan & High Pressure Cylinder, Achilles Zodiac Mercury Compatible, Free HR Valve Adaptor & Carry Bag Only by Seamax Buy now

admin

Jun 25, 2014, 10:56:22 AM6/25/14
to lakisj...@googlegroups.com
Cheap Portable 12V Electric Air Pump for Inflatable Kite & Boat, Max 11.6PSI, Digital Control Double Stage: High Volume Fan & High Pressure Cylinder, Achilles Zodiac Mercury Compatible, Free HR Valve Adaptor & Carry Bag Only by Seamax Discount price Portable 12V Electric Air Pump for Inflatable Kite & Boat, Max 11.6PSI, Digital Control Double Stage: High Volume Fan & High Pressure Cylinder, Achilles Zodiac Mercury Compatible, Free HR Valve Adaptor & Carry Bag Only by Seamax today, Buy cheap Portable 12V Electric Air Pump for Inflatable Kite & Boat, Max 11.6PSI, Digital Control Double Stage: High Volume Fan & High Pressure Cylinder, Achilles Zodiac Mercury Compatible, Free HR Valve Adaptor & Carry Bag Only by Seamax with low price now and FREE shipping if you order more than $25. 100% satisfaction guarantee.

Portable 12V Electric Air Pump for Inflatable Kite & Boat, Max 11.6PSI, Digital Control Double Stage: High Volume Fan & High Pressure Cylinder, Achilles Zodiac Mercury Compatible, Free HR Valve Adaptor & Carry Bag Only by Seamax
Product By : B00ABPQ6D4
Today Price : CHECK NOW
Three Buttons Inflation Operating Instuctions

1. Choose the proper fitting for the air valve of your inflatable product. Put the valve at the inflation position. Attach the correct valve adaptor to the inflation hose that comes with your pump. Attach the other end to the pump (smooth round outlet on the pump)

2. Connect the 80D pump's terminals to the battery paying close attention to the polarity & properly connected. If you have the model with the built-in battery (80DB / 80DB-Li), please make sure the battery has been charged. Fully charged battery should last 30 minutes or more with regular use.

3. Turn on the POWER switch and enter the maximum desired pressure by using the two set pressure (UP / DOWN) buttons, the set pressure will be shown on the right hand side of LCD screen. The pump only provides Mode KPa as its pressure display. Factory default working pressure is set as 25KPa (3.6 PSI).This pressure is suitable for all chambers of most inflatable boats (10KPa = 100mbr = 1.45 PSI)

4. Press the POWER button to start. During inflation, the left hand side of LCD screen should show the pressure that the inflator has reached. As soon as the entered pressure has been reached, the inflator turns off automatically. And the inflator can be turned off at any time by pressing the POWER button again. Take off the air hose from the chamber once the pump stops pumping. It is possible to stop the inflator at any time by pressing the (OFF) switch.

5. The inflator operates in two stages which can be identified by the noise of the turbine at the beginning followed by the piston. The inflator switches from turbine to piston automatically. If the chamber pressure is over 7KPa / 1 PSI, the pump will start the 2nd stage only. If the set pressure is lower than the chamber's pressure, the pump won't turn on.

Visit Seamax website for Electric Pump Full Instructions.

Portable 12V Electric Air Pump for Inflatable Kite & Boat, Max 11.6PSI, Digital Control Double Stage: High Volume Fan & High Pressure Cylinder, Achilles Zodiac Mercury Compatible, Free HR Valve Adaptor & Carry Bag Only by Seamax If you are searching Portable 12V Electric Air Pump for Inflatable Kite & Boat, Max 11.6PSI, Digital Control Double Stage: High Volume Fan & High Pressure Cylinder, Achilles Zodiac Mercury Compatible, Free HR Valve Adaptor & Carry Bag Only by Seamax. I do accept its an incredible searching item at that cost. I aquired this and I will be truly blissful utilizing this kind of item. It was an awesome cost. I'm exceptionally joyful utilizing the item. I would prescribe it. I'd purchase an alternate utilizing this store. I was extremely blissful about the item and it additionally arrived rapidly. Works flawlessly and you can not beat the buy cost. Generally the cost was more achieable. I would propose this supplement, the cost was correct the item quality was fantastic. You get what you blanket. I won't whine however at the cost its ideal. Was seeing that depicted. Great item to the cost. Would propose to others for procurement. This store is an incredible spot to reveal arrangements. You can buy Portable 12V Electric Air Pump for Inflatable Kite & Boat, Max 11.6PSI, Digital Control Double Stage: High Volume Fan & High Pressure Cylinder, Achilles Zodiac Mercury Compatible, Free HR Valve Adaptor & Carry Bag Only by Seamax with discount and super saver shipping now. See more prices Portable 12V Electric Air Pump for Inflatable Kite & Boat, Max 11.6PSI, Digital Control Double Stage: High Volume Fan & High Pressure Cylinder, Achilles Zodiac Mercury Compatible, Free HR Valve Adaptor & Carry Bag Only by Seamax, shipping options available and additional information via click the link below - Get it Now!

Portable 12V Electric Air Pump for Inflatable Kite & Boat, Max 11.6PSI, Digital Control Double Stage: High Volume Fan & High Pressure Cylinder, Achilles Zodiac Mercury Compatible, Free HR Valve Adaptor & Carry Bag Only by Seamax Review . Buy Cheap Portable 12V Electric Air Pump for Inflatable Kite & Boat, Max 11.6PSI, Digital Control Double Stage: High Volume Fan & High Pressure Cylinder, Achilles Zodiac Mercury Compatible, Free HR Valve Adaptor & Carry Bag Only by Seamax . Discount Today Portable 12V Electric Air Pump for Inflatable Kite & Boat, Max 11.6PSI, Digital Control Double Stage: High Volume Fan & High Pressure Cylinder, Achilles Zodiac Mercury Compatible, Free HR Valve Adaptor & Carry Bag Only by Seamax Portable 12V Electric Air Pump for Inflatable Kite & Boat, Max 11.6PSI, Digital Control Double Stage: High Volume Fan & High Pressure Cylinder, Achilles Zodiac Mercury Compatible, Free HR Valve Adaptor & Carry Bag Only by Seamax Rating