Best Buy IOBD2 Wifi Wireless OBD2 Scanner for Iphone Ipod touch OBDII Apple Code Reader Special Discount

admin

Jun 25, 2014, 10:58:14 AM6/25/14
to lakisj...@googlegroups.com
Get discount IOBD2 Wifi Wireless OBD2 Scanner for Iphone Ipod touch OBDII Apple Code Reader sale now today, Best buy IOBD2 Wifi Wireless OBD2 Scanner for Iphone Ipod touch OBDII Apple Code Reader by B008US9J9W low price. Purchase more than $25 get for FREE shipping. Limit time offer!

IOBD2 Wifi Wireless OBD2 Scanner for Iphone Ipod touch OBDII Apple Code Reader

Product By : B008US9J9W

IOBD2 Wifi Wireless OBD2 Scanner for Iphone Ipod touch and android OBDII Apple Code Reader

Performance gauges: - Engine speed - Corrected vehicle speed - Open/closed loop - Boost/vacuum combo gauge - Acceleration (and braking)

Fuel economy gauges: - Inst. fuel economy - Avg fuel economy

Engine gauges: - Timing (spark advance) - Engine coolant temp. - Intake air temp. - Ambient air temp. - Manifold absolute pressure - Mass air flow - Fuel trims, short and long term - Percent engine load - Catalyst temp. - Fuel pressure - Lambda gauge - Air/fuel ratio

Diagnostic Functions: -Read DTC -Clear DTC -Read data stream -Read freeze frame data, vehicle information -Oxygen testing -Mode 6 testing -Evaporative Emission System Leak Detection

My dashboard: The My dashboard function includes: Idle mode: engine rotational speed,water temperature,battery voltage,Air-intake temperature,Instant fuel consumption ( static),average fuel consuption.

Cruise mode: vehicle speed, The current engine load, water temperature, Vehicle travel time, vehicle travel average speed, Continuous running mileage, instant fuel consumption(dynamic),Ever wished you had your own customizable gauges. Sport mode: engine rotational speed, vehicle speed,water temperature.

Performance test Accelerate/Decelerate test 0 to 400m acceleration test

History Record DTC, live data, freeze frame data,my dashboard data.

Emissions Testing:

PS: 1).Please verify that your vehicle is OBD-II/EOBD compliant before purchasing! 2).It only can connect by WIFI for Iphone/Ipod touch/Ipad. 3).Download new software from iTunes for free.

If you are searching IOBD2 Wifi Wireless OBD2 Scanner for Iphone Ipod touch OBDII Apple Code Reader. I do accept its an incredible searching item at that cost. I aquired this and I will be truly upbeat utilizing this sort of item. It was a phenomenal cost. I'm exceptionally joyful utilizing the item. I would prescribe it. I'd purchase an alternate utilizing this store. I was extremely euphoric about the item and it additionally arrived rapidly. Mainly the cost was more achieable. I would suggest this supplement, the cost was correct the item quality was magnificent. I won't gripe however at the cost its ideal. Great item to the cost. Would suggest to others for procurement. This store is an incredible spot to reveal arrangements.

Where to buy IOBD2 Wifi Wireless OBD2 Scanner for Iphone Ipod touch OBDII Apple Code Reader?

Check Deals and reviews for IOBD2 Wifi Wireless OBD2 Scanner for Iphone Ipod touch OBDII Apple Code Reader best price with super saver shipping. Yes, you can Buy IOBD2 Wifi Wireless OBD2 Scanner for Iphone Ipod touch OBDII Apple Code Reader today. Please check price & read review before buy. IOBD2 Wifi Wireless OBD2 Scanner for Iphone Ipod touch OBDII Apple Code Reader Review . Buy Cheap IOBD2 Wifi Wireless OBD2 Scanner for Iphone Ipod touch OBDII Apple Code Reader . Discount Today IOBD2 Wifi Wireless OBD2 Scanner for Iphone Ipod touch OBDII Apple Code Reader IOBD2 Wifi Wireless OBD2 Scanner for Iphone Ipod touch OBDII Apple Code Reader Rating