Sale Price Forney 308 MIG Welder 180FI-A Flux Core Gas/No Gas, 230-Volt, 180-Amp Buy now

admin

Jun 25, 2014, 9:07:04 PM6/25/14
to labsba...@googlegroups.com
Are looking to buy Forney 308 MIG Welder 180FI-A Flux Core Gas/No Gas, 230-Volt, 180-Amp with big discount? We offer special price Forney 308 MIG Welder 180FI-A Flux Core Gas/No Gas, 230-Volt, 180-Amp for now. Get FREE shipping if purchase over $25... GO NOW!

Forney 308 MIG Welder 180FI-A Flux Core Gas/No Gas, 230-Volt, 180-Amp
Sale Price : Check Price Now
Forney 308 MIG Welder 180FI-A Flux Core Gas/No Gas, 230-Volt, 180-Amp Review The Forney 308 180FI 230 volt flux cored/MIG wire welder is simple to operate and ready to weld right out of the box. This machine welds mild steel, aluminum and stainless steel with correct wire and gas. Multiple voltage settings give this unit accurate heat control. Powerful 230 volt input gives this unit the ability to do larger jobs! The 306 MIG Welder has a Tweco (r) type welding torch. Also included in the box is a face shield, combination chipping hammer/brush combination, welding torch, ground clamp and starter roll of flux cored welding wire. A very portable welder at a minimal weight. An automatic thermal overload protection will shut the machine down if the machine experiences a surge in power or any other problems from your power input. An internal cooling fan keeps the unit cool under extreme heat conditions. This machine is a gas/no gas unit that is easily converted for MIG (GMAW) welding. Forney Industries is one of America’s longest operating family-owned metal working product companies. Founded in 1932, Forney offers more than 5,000 products for the hardware, automotive, farm & ranch and do-it-yourself markets. For more information, visit www.forneyind.com. If you’ve got metal working questions, we’ve got answers. We’re committed to your success regardless of location size or needs. Please contact our team at www.custo...@forneyind.com. The max OCV for this unit is 30 VDC. The duty cycle is effective at 25% @ 120 amps giving you 2 1/2 minutes of welding time on a 10 minute interval at 120 amps. Your output range will run from 35 amps to 180 amps. This MIG welder uses the most popular sizes of welding wire including .024", .030" and .035" diameter. Weld thickness is 3/8 inch (9.52 mm) mild steel. Weight is 59 pounds (26.76 Kg). Forney Industries must be notified in writing within thirty (30) days of any equipment failure that begins within the warranty time periods. All implied warranties begin on the delivery date of the equipment to the original retail purchaser. The 5/3/1 or Advanced Replacement warranty is as follows with 5 years - parts and labor or full replacement of transformer. 3 years – parts and labor or full replacement of all components and parts inside the battery charger or welder that cover within the exception of the transformer. 1 year – parts and labor (90 days for industrial use) for all components and parts outside the battery charger or welder cover, included but not limited to cables, clamps. Switches, wheels and axle are not covered. 90 days for replacement parts. Does not include labor. If you are searching Forney 308 MIG Welder 180FI-A Flux Core Gas/No Gas, 230-Volt, 180-Amp. I do accept its an incredible searching item at that cost. I aquired this and I will be truly upbeat utilizing this sort of item. It was an incredible cost. I'm exceptionally blissful utilizing the item. I would propose it. I'd purchase an alternate utilizing this store. I was extremely euphoric about the item and it additionally arrived rapidly. Provincially the cost was more achieable. I would prescribe this supplement, the cost was correct the item quality was incredible. I won't gripe however at the cost its ideal. Great item to the cost. Would prescribe to others for procurement. This store is an extraordinary spot to reveal arrangements.

Where to buy Forney 308 MIG Welder 180FI-A Flux Core Gas/No Gas, 230-Volt, 180-Amp?

We have best Forney 308 MIG Welder 180FI-A Flux Core Gas/No Gas, 230-Volt, 180-Amp for you. to get special price, discount today and customer review about Forney 308 MIG Welder 180FI-A Flux Core Gas/No Gas, 230-Volt, 180-Amp please click the button below ! See more prices, shipping options available and additional information via click the link below - Get it Now! Forney 308 MIG Welder 180FI-A Flux Core Gas/No Gas, 230-Volt, 180-Amp Review . Buy Cheap Forney 308 MIG Welder 180FI-A Flux Core Gas/No Gas, 230-Volt, 180-Amp . Discount Today Forney 308 MIG Welder 180FI-A Flux Core Gas/No Gas, 230-Volt, 180-Amp Forney 308 MIG Welder 180FI-A Flux Core Gas/No Gas, 230-Volt, 180-Amp Rating