Discount Fill-Rite Fuel SD602 Fluid Transfer Pump, Adjustable Suction Pipe, 10\' Delivery Hose, Manual Release Nozzle - 115 Volt, 13 GPM Rating

admin

Jun 25, 2014, 9:06:41 PM6/25/14
to labsba...@googlegroups.com
Are search review about Fill-Rite Fuel SD602 Fluid Transfer Pump, Adjustable Suction Pipe, 10' Delivery Hose, Manual Release Nozzle - 115 Volt, 13 GPM? you can get review about Fill-Rite Fuel SD602 Fluid Transfer Pump, Adjustable Suction Pipe, 10' Delivery Hose, Manual Release Nozzle - 115 Volt, 13 GPM and is best price for you. Now order over $25 eligible FREE shipping.

Fill-Rite Fuel SD602 Fluid Transfer Pump, Adjustable Suction Pipe, 10' Delivery Hose, Manual Release Nozzle - 115 Volt, 13 GPM

Product By : B000RIL49G
Fill-Rite Fuel SD602 Fluid Transfer Pump, Adjustable Suction Pipe, 10' Delivery Hose, Manual Release Nozzle - 115 Volt, 13 GPM Special Discount

This Fill-Rite SD602 fuel transfer pump has a 115V motor and a 13 gallons per minute (gpm) flow rate. The pump assembly includes a 3-piece suction pipe, a 12' delivery hose, and a manual release nozzle. The cast iron pump housing has buna-n (buna nitrile) mechanical seals and O-rings, a 2" male National Pipe Taper (NPT) threaded mount, a 1-1/4" female NPT inlet for connection to the suction pipe, and a 3/4" female NPT outlet for connection to the delivery hose. The motor is UL Listed (Underwriters Laboratories) to U.S. and Canadian safety standards. This fuel transfer pump is suitable for transferring gasoline, diesel, B20, E-15, kerosene, and mineral spirits from mobile tanks in farming and construction applications.

Specifications
Motor1/4 hp, 115VAC, 1.5 amp AC motor, 30-minute duty cycle, thermal protection
PumpRotary vane type with cast iron housing and bronze vanes, lockable
Flow rate13 gpm at 1,725 rpm with 8' maximum vertical lift
Power cordNone, built-in junction box
Hose3/4" diameter, 12' length with static wire
Nozzle3/4" Manual release
Suction pipe1" NPT PVC, adjustable to 40"
Specifications metUL and CUL Listed

Tuthill Transfer Systems manufactures fluid transfer pumps and meters under the Fill-Rite brand. The company, founded in 1927, is headquartered in Fort Wayne, IN.

What's in the Box?
  • SD602 Transfer pump
  • Suction pipe
  • Delivery hose
  • Manual nozzle
If you are searching Fill-Rite Fuel SD602 Fluid Transfer Pump, Adjustable Suction Pipe, 10' Delivery Hose, Manual Release Nozzle - 115 Volt, 13 GPM. I do accept its an incredible searching item at that cost. I aquired this and I will be truly upbeat utilizing this sort of item. It was a phenomenal cost. I'm extremely blissful utilizing the item. I would suggest it. I'd purchase an alternate utilizing this store. I was exceptionally upbeat about the item and it likewise arrived rapidly. Provincially the cost was more achieable. I would prescribe this supplement, the cost was correct the item quality was amazing. I won't grumble however at the cost its ideal. Great item to the cost. Would propose to others for procurement.

Where to buy Fill-Rite Fuel SD602 Fluid Transfer Pump, Adjustable Suction Pipe, 10' Delivery Hose, Manual Release Nozzle - 115 Volt, 13 GPM?

You can buy Fill-Rite Fuel SD602 Fluid Transfer Pump, Adjustable Suction Pipe, 10' Delivery Hose, Manual Release Nozzle - 115 Volt, 13 GPM best price with super saver shipping. See more prices, shipping options available and additional information via click the link below - Get it Now! Fill-Rite Fuel SD602 Fluid Transfer Pump, Adjustable Suction Pipe, 10' Delivery Hose, Manual Release Nozzle - 115 Volt, 13 GPM Review . Buy Cheap Fill-Rite Fuel SD602 Fluid Transfer Pump, Adjustable Suction Pipe, 10' Delivery Hose, Manual Release Nozzle - 115 Volt, 13 GPM . Discount Today Fill-Rite Fuel SD602 Fluid Transfer Pump, Adjustable Suction Pipe, 10' Delivery Hose, Manual Release Nozzle - 115 Volt, 13 GPM Fill-Rite Fuel SD602 Fluid Transfer Pump, Adjustable Suction Pipe, 10' Delivery Hose, Manual Release Nozzle - 115 Volt, 13 GPM Rating