Buy Best EZ Moves PowerMaxx Furniture Lifter & 4\' Professional Carpet Slides with Pull Straps Fast Shipping

1 view

admin

Jun 25, 2014, 9:07:04 PM6/25/14
to labsba...@googlegroups.com
Cheap EZ Moves PowerMaxx Furniture Lifter & 4' Professional Carpet Slides with Pull Straps Discount price EZ Moves PowerMaxx Furniture Lifter & 4' Professional Carpet Slides with Pull Straps today, Buy cheap EZ Moves PowerMaxx Furniture Lifter & 4' Professional Carpet Slides with Pull Straps with low price now and FREE shipping if you order more than $25. 100% satisfaction guarantee.

EZ Moves PowerMaxx Furniture Lifter & 4' Professional Carpet Slides with Pull Straps
Product By : B0085XXEDO
Today Price : CHECK NOW
Package brought to you by Body-N-Home. This is not the cheap "As Seen on TV" furniture lifter with skids. The skids are 48" x 7" EZ Moves and they come in a set of 4. Skids are capable of moving objects with out barely any lifting needed. The Pull Straps allow you to pull your furniture along the floor comfortably without any awkward pushing and shoving. The PowerMaxx furniture lifter will allow you to lift furniture with one hand leaving the other free to place furniture skids, blocks or tabs under the legs. The furniture lifter is easy on your back, its heavy-duty design is built to last. This unit is great for rearranging furniture. Lifts up to 280lbs. The ultimate solution in easy furniture lifting. Package total includes 1 Power Maxfurniture lifter, a set of 2 pull straps, and a set of 2 Professional 4 foot funiture slides. Note: If you order this package, and get a "As Seen on TV" kit, you got taken, these are not "As Seen on TV" kits. If you get a furniture lifter that comes in two pieces and you have to put it together, or it shows up, and you can take the metal frame apart with push buttons, then you got the cheap, knock off. Our lifter is a "real" 25" EZ Lifter, and the frame is one sturdy piece, the frame does not come apart. Who wants to lift valuables with something that comes apart, which is why we only sell the "REAL" EZ Moves. We want all buyers to be aware, and protected.

EZ Moves PowerMaxx Furniture Lifter & 4' Professional Carpet Slides with Pull Straps If you are searching EZ Moves PowerMaxx Furniture Lifter & 4' Professional Carpet Slides with Pull Straps. I do accept its an incredible searching item at that cost. I aquired this and I will be truly blissful utilizing this kind of item. It was an awesome cost. I'm exceptionally joyful utilizing the item. I would prescribe it. I'd purchase an alternate utilizing this store. I was extremely blissful about the item and it additionally arrived rapidly. Works flawlessly and you can not beat the buy cost. Generally the cost was more achieable. I would propose this supplement, the cost was correct the item quality was fantastic. You get what you blanket. I won't whine however at the cost its ideal. Was seeing that depicted. Great item to the cost. Would propose to others for procurement. This store is an incredible spot to reveal arrangements. You can buy EZ Moves PowerMaxx Furniture Lifter & 4' Professional Carpet Slides with Pull Straps with discount and super saver shipping now. See more prices EZ Moves PowerMaxx Furniture Lifter & 4' Professional Carpet Slides with Pull Straps, shipping options available and additional information via click the link below - Get it Now!

EZ Moves PowerMaxx Furniture Lifter & 4' Professional Carpet Slides with Pull Straps Review . Buy Cheap EZ Moves PowerMaxx Furniture Lifter & 4' Professional Carpet Slides with Pull Straps . Discount Today EZ Moves PowerMaxx Furniture Lifter & 4' Professional Carpet Slides with Pull Straps EZ Moves PowerMaxx Furniture Lifter & 4' Professional Carpet Slides with Pull Straps Rating