Best Buy Eastwood TIG 200DC Steel and Stainless Welding Welder Special Pomotions

admin

Jun 25, 2014, 9:04:41 PM6/25/14
to labsba...@googlegroups.com
Best deal Eastwood TIG 200DC Steel and Stainless Welding Welder from {brand} with FREE shipping. Buy cheapEastwood TIG 200DC Steel and Stainless Welding Welder now and get 100% customer satisfaction guarantee.

Eastwood TIG 200DC Steel and Stainless Welding Welder
Product By : B00A9ZBOM4

Eastwood TIG 200DC Steel and Stainless Welding Welder

The Eastwood TIG 200DC is designed for the enthusiast wanting the benefits of TIG welding steel and stainless without the cost of an AC inverter. The TIG200DC is one of the easiestTIGs on the market for set up and use and also includes the most features. A must for anyone wanting to get started in TIG welding!

  • 10-200 amp DC output inverter power supply
  • 3/16" capacity in steel and stainless steel
  • Remote pedal with variable amperage control
  • High frequency start for precise arc control
  • Internal pre gas flow set at 0.2 sec and post gas flow set at 5 sec
Includes:
  • Eastwood TIG 200DC
  • WP-17 torch
  • Torch accessories
  • 110V-220V adaptor cable
  • Ground cable and clamp
  • Gas Regulator
  • Foot pedal
  • Instruction booklet
If you are searching Eastwood TIG 200DC Steel and Stainless Welding Welder. I do accept its an extraordinary searching item at that cost. I aquired this and I will be truly euphoric utilizing this kind of item. It was a fabulous cost. I'm exceptionally blissful utilizing the item. I would propose it. I'd purchase an alternate utilizing this store. I was exceptionally euphoric about the item and it additionally arrived rapidly. Generally the cost was more achieable. I would suggest this supplement, the cost was correct the item quality was amazing. I won't grumble however at the cost its ideal. Great item to the cost. Would propose to others for procurement.

Where to buy Eastwood TIG 200DC Steel and Stainless Welding Welder by {brand}?

You can buy Eastwood TIG 200DC Steel and Stainless Welding Welder best price {brand} with super saver shipping. See more prices, product review, product info, shipping options available and additional information via click the link below - Get it Now! Eastwood TIG 200DC Steel and Stainless Welding Welder Review . Buy Cheap Eastwood TIG 200DC Steel and Stainless Welding Welder . Discount Today Eastwood TIG 200DC Steel and Stainless Welding Welder Eastwood TIG 200DC Steel and Stainless Welding Welder Rating