Fwd: VIPER, a new era for the Internet of Things

Laboratoire d'Aix-périmentation et de bidouille

Mar 6, 2015, 11:23:33 AM3/6/15
to lab...@googlegroups.com

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Fabalab Pisa <in...@fablabpisa.org>
Date: 2015-03-06 14:54 GMT+01:00
Subject: VIPER, a new era for the Internet of Things
To: in...@thingsoninternet.biz

Hi,

A few days ago VIPER (Viper Is Python Embedded in Realtime) was presented on Kickstarter.  VIPER is the first product of TOI ThingsOnInternet.biz a startup born in our Fablab so we are proud to see that the campaign is running well and most of the backers are programmers, IOT experts, and DiYers like you.

VIPER is an easy to use development suite for the high level design of interactive objects, ready for the cloud and the Internet of Things (IoT).

With VIPER it is possible to develop in Python for Arduino, UDOO and Spark, included the new Electron. VIPER is also multi-threaded and real-time!

Immagine in linea 1

Visit the VIPER campaign here http://bit.ly/kickviper

Please support our friends and share VIPER to all your channels!

Help us to spread the Open Source revolution

Thank you very much

--
FabLab Pisa - The Ideas Factory